Basic Gardening Workshop
When: Thu, Mar 16, 2017 5:30PM-7:30PM
Where: St. Aidan's Episcopal
17405 NE Glisan Street
Información en españolGrowing veggies on a budgetLearn low-cost ways to build healthy soil, plan your growing space, choose your crops, care for your growing garden, and harvest your bounty.Seed to Supper is a free five-week beginning gardening course that gives adult gardeners the tools they need to successfully grow a portion of their own food on a limited budget.
- When: Thursdays, Feb. 16 through March 16, 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Where: St. Aidans Episcopal Church, 17405 NE Glisan Street. Classes are taught indoors with possible visits to the Nadaka Community Garden.
- Who: Open to adult participants interested in learning how to garden on a budget.
Details: Please plan to attend all five classes. Participants will receive a free gardening book, seeds and other goodies as available. Registration is required.For more information, contact:
- Sara Bickford at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adam Kohl at email@example.com
- Monica McAllister at firstname.lastname@example.org
This class is hosted in partnership by Friends of Nadaka, Outgrowing Hunger, St. Aidans Episcopal Church and Oregon Food Bank.