Your Input Is Needed!
When: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7-9PM
Classroom, Technology and Safety Imporvements are Recommended!
Community input is needed now! After the community process is completed the Reynoldds School Board will be asked to adopt the master plan.
- ATTEND any of the four sessions below.
- BRING youur family and neighbors.
- SEE the recommended plans for facility impprovements.
- PROVIDE input to refine the Facility Master Plan.
What is the Reynolds' Master Plan?
The Reynolds School District "Facility Master Plan" is the long-range plan to responsibily manage the district's capital assets, which include: school buildings, athletic fields and operational facilities such as the bus barn, kitchen and maintenance shops
The plan outlines the physical improvements needed for our schools to meet the minimum standards for safety and to address the need for additional space for population growth. The plan outlines proposed changes to classrooms, athletic fields and expanded spaces for student and staff support. Having a master plan for our facilities assures that our investments are well-managed and are able to support our students. Your input is needed now!
Plan to Attend One of These Meetings...
- Sep 16, 2014 7-9PM: Reynolds Middle School Cateteria
- Sep 18, 2014 7-9PM: Reynolds High School Multi-purppose Room
- Sep 23, 2014 7-9PM: HB Lee Middle School Cateteria
- Sep 25, 2014 7-9PM: Alder Elementary School Gymnasium