When: Mon, Apr 11, 2011 6:30AM
Proposed Code Changes Hearing
The Planning Commission will conduct a hearing April 11 regarding proposed changes to the Development Code related to residential compatibility.
Additional information also is available on the project page.
The Code changes address the following issues:
- Height and bulk of new homes
- Height transitions (between single-family homes and more intense uses such as commercial uses, apartments or condominiums)
- Flag lots (homes built behind other homes)
- Buffering and screening between developments
- How small-lot subdivisions are reviewed
- Quality/appearance of fences along streets
For questions or comments contact Brian Martin, Associate Planner, City of Gresham by phone at 503-618-2266, email Brian.Martin@GreshamOregon.gov.